welc0me t0 my blog!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

gRmMaR?

aSsalamualaikUm wbt

first of all,

would like to say " hi " to all blogger members~

how are you today?

feeling good?

yeah! good3~

bad?
n03.. please tell yourself to be good~

hahaha.

smile always yea~
why?
because...


why am i post this out?

i know, at this time of peri0d, 
my friends all don't have the mood to study..
why??
haha~ the answer is.. hahahaha!
all of us l0ve home ! 
h0me swEet H0me~

to teslian, please pay attention to madam muna yea?
pity her~


huhuhuhu..

furthermore, we are just start to learn grammar with her.
have fun class~

grammar might be boring for some people, 
but to me, 
to have a grammar class with madam muna is a very3 interesting~ 

yeahh~ grammar, i l0ve u ! 

remember! to be a tesl teacher, grammar is a part of our life~


that's all for today~ 
to be continue in next post~

assalamualaikum and have a good day friend~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment