welc0me t0 my blog!

Monday, November 22, 2010

my bEl0ved br0Ther~ ^_^

asSlamualaikum wbt bloggers~
alhamdullilah.. i am still here..
hu3~

my beloved brother...
why am i assign that to be the t0pic?
hmmm
yeahh~ 
i l0ve my lil brother!

MY SOULMATE!
 danny~
yea.. sgt malu orgnye~

dany?
keh3..
my beloved brother!~
BULY me all the time!!
yeahh.. I myself was  b0rn to be bully?
haha~


but..
he is a very good br0ther..
alhamdulillah.. Thanks ALLAH,
u give me a very3 handsome soulmate!~
ALHAMDULILLAH~
I am very proud of u, darling!


16TH NOVEMBER 2010..


MAJLIS PENYAMPAIAN HADIAH???
YES~
1st one...
LEts zoom in??
yeehaaa~



<<< thats it!
ALHAMDULILLAH..
im proud of you, my dear!
keep our family trademark!








 2nd one...
mama was there?
hi3!!
zoom in~~~~~~~






All I can say is. ALHAMDULILLAH, THANKS ALLAH!
Congratulation my dear!
keep it up
^_^






cutie happy face! hu3 (^_^)
I am proud of you, bandee!
he3~

keep it u yaa~
i know u can d0 it!
my cutie b0y!

sentence to remember: to daniel & all~
>> study smart ya!
>> don't ever give up~
>> remember that ALLAH always love people who are patient, hardworking~ =)
>> remember ALLAH always.

that's all from me~
thank you & salam~

6 comments: